10 ways of falling in love with Allah (swt)
"10 ways of falling in love with Allah (swt)
1. Read the Quran and contemplate
2. Fard deeds followed by sunnah deeds
3. Continuously remember Him
4. Prefer Allah over anyone/thing you love.
5. 99 names of Allah - Learn them & Use them.
6. Think of Allah’s mercy, greatness, love, and forgiveness.
7. Think of Allah - become ashamed
8. Last third of the night, talk to Allah
9. Be with people who love Allah & His messenger
10. Follow the Prophet Muhammad (saw)”
Try not to confuse “attachment” with “love.” Attachment is about fear and dependency, and has more to do with love of self than love of another.
Love without attachment is the purest love because it isn’t about what others can give you because you’re empty. It is about what you can give others because you’re already full.